|KIONA PEAK LOOKOUT|
Built in 1917, this D-6 cupola cabin was the first lookout established by the Division of Forestry in Washington. An L-4 cab replaced it in 1935. The site was abandoned in 1963 when a new tower was constructed on Watch Mountain 3 miles to the east.
|Washington State Division of Forestry/DNR|
|12 miles east of Morton|
|Lewis County, Washington|
|USGS Benchmark SC1292|