|HUCKLEBERRY MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
First used with a camp in 1930, a gable-roof L-4 cab was built by the Snoqualmie National Forest in 1931 (the site in now located within the borders of the Gifford Pinchot N.F.). By 1953, the lookout was staffed by the Washington State Division of Forestry (later DNR), and abandoned in 1965. Ruins can still be found on the summit.
|Washington State Division of Forestry/DNR|
|12 miles north of Mossyrock|
|Lewis County, Washington|
|USGS Benchmark SC1304|