|GREEN MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
Developed in 1928 with a 50' wooden tower with ladder access and a tent, a 90' wooden tower replaced it in 1933. Then an 84' treated timber L-4 tower was constructed in 1942. It collapsed in December 1962 after vandals released its guy wires. A 50' wooden DNR tower replaced it in 1963, only to be destroyed in 1971.
|Washington State Division of Forestry/DNR|
|8 miles W of Bremerton|
|Kitsap County, Washington|
|USGS Benchmark SY5506|