|STEVENSON MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
A crow's nest was developed in the mid-1920s, with ground cabin living quarters added in 1929. The tree was replaced by a 60' wooden tower in 1934. The present 3-story enclosed ODF cab, built in 1962-63 3/4 mile west of the previous tower, is staffed by the Forest Service. It is located on private land with no public access.
|Oregon Dept. of Forestry/Ochoco National Forest|
|17 miles west of Mitchell|
|Jefferson County, Oregon|