|BUNKER HILL LOOKOUT|
Developed with a platform atop a water tower about 1939, the present 40' steel tower with wooden cab, built in 1996, was used to train lookouts and is an interpretive site for visitors. The steel tower was donated by the U.S. Coast Guard. It is listed on the National Historic Lookout Register.
|1/2 mile southeast of Coos Bay|
|Coos County, Oregon|