First developed with this tree platform and a shake cabin for living quarters in 1923, a 108' pole tower with enclosed platform followed in 1931. Then a 100' steel tower with new cabin living quarters were built in 1934. It was dismantled in 1957 with half of the tower going to Shanghai L.O. and the other half going to Bertha Hill L.O..
|3 miles northeast of Headquarters|
|Clearwater County, Idaho|