|MOSCOW MOUNTAIN LOOKOUT|
Developed in 1934, this 40' pole L-4 tower was built atop the east summit. The following year a 74' steel Aermotor tower was constructed atop the west summit. It was moved to the east summit in 1959 to replace the L-4 tower. The steel tower was removed in 1981 by a private party who moved it to his summer cabin at the south end of Lake Coeur d'Alene.
|St. Joe National Forest/Idaho Dept. of Lands|
|8 miles northeast of Moscow|
|Latah County, Idaho|
|USGS Benchmark RZ1871|