|EAGLE PEAK LOOKOUT|
First used in 1934 with a 50' pole tower with L-4 cab, this 53' treated timber tower with R-6 flat cab replaced it in 1963. Last used in the 1970's and still standing in 1996, it was torn down about 1998.
|Idaho Dept. of Lands/Coeur D'Alene Indian Reservation|
|10 miles NNE of St. Maries|
|Kootenai County, Idaho|