|MONUMENT PEAK LOOKOUT|
This 50' pole tower with L-4 cab, built in 1936, was the only existing example of its type left in Montana. Abandoned since the 1970's, the cab was lowered to the ground in 1999 and later placed on a short foundation. It has since been restored, and is available on the Recreation Rental program.
|Lewis & Clark National Forest|
|32 miles NNW of White Sulphur Springs|
|Meagher County, Montana|
|USGS Benchmark RW0475|