|ST. JOE BALDY LOOKOUT|
Established as a camp in the 1920's, an L-4 cab was built in 1935. This 10' concrete base topped by an L-4 cab, built atop a minor summit 1 mile southwest in 1954, doesn't appear to have been used for a few years. There were also patrol points atop Rockat Peak 2.5 miles north and atop Reeds Baldy 2 miles northeast.
|St. Joe National Forest/Idaho Dept. of Lands|
|7 miles northeast of St. Maries|
|Benewah County, Idaho|
|USGS Benchmark SV1515|